I am so thankful to say that I have most definitely turned
a corner in the nausea department. I am so thankful that it
has mostly passed. I still have my moments but overall
it is way better. I have cooked for the last 3 nights which
is a tremendous improvement, that's about how many nights I've
cooked in the last 2 months!!
I went to the doc on Monday for my 12 week check up and it
is always so fun to hear the heartbeat. With all the craziness
of life, I so often forget that there is a little one swimming
around in there! I read that this week the baby has developed
its fingerprints and is the size of a medium shrimp. Crazy
miracle it is.
A few weeks ago when my days consisted of naps and laying on the
couch, Morgan made me the following little sign. It was so
precious to me:

I know that it's pretty hard to read.
It says, "Morgan 5 (her age) Mom I think that you are the best
mom I love you mom"
What a treat when I felt like a terrible mom for the last few
weeks. So glad that she still sees something good in me!!
That little Morgan is so precious. Man, I can't wait for that age. Stella is currently ripping my notebook and $200 text book apart:(
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that you are feeling better. That Morgan is a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteGod used her that day to minster to you at just the right time. Aren't children the best. I love um and can't imagine life without them.
Miss ya
Carol
sweet morgan! SO glad you're feeling better. can't wait to meet that medium shrimp in your belly!!! will you find out boy/girl? xo
ReplyDelete