My cousin Shannon came to hang out with us for a little today. I think my kids love her as much as I do!! That's her cutie little guy, Oliver, staring off into space.
Today I was snuggling Greta and this was what she looked like all smashed up against me, it was so cute. Kind of a "bird"s eye view"!!
I love babies...they are so cute. My sister in law just had twins. Want to hear some weird names..ok, I think they are weird. The twins are a boy and a girl, so the girls name is Guinnivere Rose (have fun learning to spell that in school!) and the boy is Judah Rain. I can't wait to post the pictures of them. The boy was 7 pounds which is huge for a twin and the girl was almost 6 pounds. When did you have your baby? You have 4 now? Wow.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Look at those big beautiful brown eyes!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw, I love your "birds eye" view pic, she is so adorable!
ReplyDelete-Lisa
I love babies...they are so cute. My sister in law just had twins. Want to hear some weird names..ok, I think they are weird. The twins are a boy and a girl, so the girls name is Guinnivere Rose (have fun learning to spell that in school!) and the boy is Judah Rain. I can't wait to post the pictures of them. The boy was 7 pounds which is huge for a twin and the girl was almost 6 pounds. When did you have your baby? You have 4 now? Wow.
ReplyDeleteshe's so cute Lori! I still need to hold her one of these days! hehe:)
ReplyDelete