Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mommy pride

In an assignment for school, Claudia had to write a report about "Who is your hero?". The following is what she put together:

My heros are my Mom and Dad, they are some of the most important people of my life. My Mom and Dad have many similarities. For example, they both like to spend time with me. They are different in many ways to. Dad is a very good carpenter and Mom is a very good cook. These are some of the things I like about them. I am glad my parents are different.
One thing I like about my Dad is that when he has projects he includes us. When he reshingled the shed we got to go on the roof. Another thing I like about my Dad is when he has time off work he spend time with us. Like the time we went tubing and I almost crashed into a bridge! One thing I like about my Mom is she spends time to do fun stuff with us like cook and do crafts. Another thing I like about my Mom is she is very neat and organized so we can find stuff easily.
My heros are my Mom and Dad because they are such loving parents. I am very grateful for my parents.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.......how precious. Sounds like her love language is quality time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't is great to hear what our children love about us! Keep up the great job Steve and Lori!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete