Greta wasn't too sure of her bunny. Once Morgan told her it was candy she dove right in.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Easter Bunnies
The one Easter tradition I have is to make little bunnies for breakfast for the kids. It's super easy, all I need to do is remember to get the ingredients. It's sweet to see how excited they get over them each year. We had them this morning b/c I have to be at church super early for choir practice.

Greta wasn't too sure of her bunny. Once Morgan told her it was candy she dove right in.



Greta wasn't too sure of her bunny. Once Morgan told her it was candy she dove right in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute. What are they?
ReplyDeleteThere cinnamon rolls with pink icing! Yum! ~Claudia
ReplyDeleteGina, they are cin. rolls from a tube, add drop of red food color to the icing, raisin eyes, cherry nose, and almond whiskers. Ta-da!! Easy as pie.
ReplyDeleteCute idea! Look yummy! I love Greta's "not so sure" look!
ReplyDelete