It was fun to have the cousins around last week. My brother's little guy is almost 6 months and a little tank.
For whatever reason I hardly got my camera out, just snapped a few shots of baby Drew.
Aaron just LOVED Dew, it was so cute to see them together. I think you can tell by the look on Drew's face that the feeling was mutual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is one good lookin' baby!!! He must take after his mommy :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how different he looks to the girls. He is a big boy!
ReplyDeleteI think Aaron would love to have a baby around the house again. Don't you? :-)
that is sweet that Aaron got some male bounding time, even if his cousin is still a baby - I'm sure there will be many more times ahead. I love the looks on their faces.
ReplyDelete