For about a year, my dad has been daring my girls to eat a whole jalapeno, seeds and all. The reward was $20. I kept telling them to do it, but couldn't convince them. Last weekend, my dad came over with some few of the jalapenos left from his garden. Once again, he dared. This time Claudia took the challenge. She went and got herself a huge glass of milk and dove right in. She didn't even tell anyone that she was going to do it. I didn't get a pic until the very end. She made it, and got the $20. Way to go, Claudia!
These aren't the most flattering pics of my cute girl, but they're "for real"!!
 |
| If you look close, you can see how red her eyes are here. |
wow!! that is one tough girl!!
ReplyDeleteWow, even here shirt turned bright red!
ReplyDeleteI usually don't offer money for a "dare" and if I do I feel secure that I won't lose!!! Claudia you really got me. SPEND THAT 20 BUCKS WISELY.
ReplyDeleteGpa T.
Good job, Claudia!!!
ReplyDelete