Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The end of CA

It's about time that I get to the end of my pictures of my time in California!!  

Sweet little family.  This is Steve's youngest brother, Shawn and his fam.  Love these guys!!



Steve's mom's parents were also there to visit over the same time I was.  They stayed for a few weeks to get away from the Iowa cold.  It was really fun to have some time with them.  Here is a 4 generation picture.

The February birthday girls



Ok, these next few photos are a bit silly.  During one of my photo shoots with Ashley, we decided it was my turn to be in front of the camera.  Here I am attempting a jump shot.  I like to think that I was getting a little more air than this and that she was off on her timing.  I am getting old.  Who knows.

Me trying to show Ash how to "fake laugh" for a photo.  I was trying to get her to do it for a pic.  We both agreed I can pull it off pretty well.  Serious raw talent.



A few of my Alana outtakes




2 comments:

  1. you've got MAD fake laughing skills Lori! when i grow up i want to be just like you... :-)

    in all seriousness, i really like the one of you sitting cross-legged on the road.

    ReplyDelete