Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

This was the 4th or 5th (can't remember) year that we held a Valentine's party with some other homeschool friends.  I was considering not doing it this year with all the craziness of having a new baby, but I don't think my girls would have let me say no. :)  I was happy to do it and they did a lot of the work anyway.

I didn't get too many pictures of our actual party, it was too crazy!
Claudia captured this on Sat. evening.  Steve was gone to Pittsburg for the weekend to preach and we spent the evening doing prep.  Muti-tasking, holding the baby, and doing Valentines!





I took this picture on Monday morning.  Claudia is quite the little helper/organizer.  She made this list completely on her own.  And yes, she did complete it!!

Our handsome little Valentine man

Look, Mom, I actually did something crafty!!!

And it turned out cute!

All the kids



Aaron made this Valentine in church.  I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Claudia on the roses. You have the crafty touch.

    gma t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Grandma, Mom did it not me!

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete