As my kids grow, some things about them stay the same and some thing seem to change. Something that I have only recently noticed about Greta is that she has SO much energy. She's like the little energizer bunny, just keeps going and going. She loves to run and is often running laps around the kitchen or across the living room to see how fast she can slide.
The other day I took her on some errands and then to the mall. We were out for hours and she was doing lots of walking. She bounced the whole way through the mall saying, "Is it time for the playground yet?"
The other day I was not feeling well and was laying on the floor in the sun. This was what I captured of her as I laid, just playing around, using up all that energy!





No comments:
Post a Comment