Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our Little Valentine

This little guy is the love doctor around here.  As we sing and say often, "Everyone loves the Jo."  He has brought much love and joy into our family.  Can't imagine not having him around.

Valentine's Day was a recovery day for us.  Everyone is slowly mending, some slower than others.  Hopefully the end is near!!

It was so nice and sunny today, I took little Josiah out for a few shots.  My sister in law, Miranda, got him this hat for Christmas and we just love it.  He wears it when we got out and gets so many compliments on it.

And yes, he has a split lip.  Poor little guy fell and smacked it open.  Yet another thing in the mend!










4 comments:

  1. I love his hat!! Man, I am so sorry that you guys have all been so sick. That stomach bug that's going around is vicious and virulent. We've all been knocked down with one thing or another these last few weeks as well. It's been a rough cold and flu season this year! Praying you guys are all feeling better SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 4th photo. . .you cannot help ..but smile back at this cute little dude.

    G-pa Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! The 4th picture has Greta written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete