I know my blog has been a little slow here of late. Not that life has been slow...anything but. My days are so full of life I am having a hard time getting a chance to record any of it.
I had a sad moment with my dear Aaron tonight. I was giving hair cuts and it's not a favorite event of his. I thought for a change I would give him a simple buzz cut to save time. Coupled with the fact that his hair was super long and needed cut for weeks, this buzz looks a bit more like a scalping. Dear boy was not happy with the result. I don't remember ever seeing him care about his appearance, but he sure did not like his hair cut. So if you see my dear boy anytime soon, please don't make any mention of his hair!!
No comments:
Post a Comment