Thursday, March 13, 2014

Girls

I was so excited that our niece Alana was coming along this trip.  She is 6 months older than Greta and how sad that they are cousins who didn't know each other!!

The girls literally hit it off immediately.  Everyone came in the house after traveling for almost a full day and the girls ran right to Greta's room and began playing.  I hardly saw them all week, they just played and played.  It seemed that they are quite a bit alike.  Quiet, but strong in their certain ways.



I think this is one of my favorite pics I took when the family was here.  This was about 10 at night.  The kids were all up and the house was swirling with activity.  Alana had her iPad blaring to the 'Frozen' soundtrack and the girls were there coloring so contentedly.  What a sweet moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment