Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jojo's birthday

Though these are a few months old, I wanted to post them.  I love the faces on these pictures.  Greta is so excited to give Josiah her homemade gift.





Not sure what all Greta had in this little box for him, but she made him all kinds of treasures.  I just love, love, love it.







The story behind Jojo's birthday cake cracks me up.  Claudia served at a wedding at church back in the fall and they were handing out extra cake.  I took a pan and threw it in the freezer.  Jojo kept saying he wanted a blue birthday cake.  Score for the mama.  I really don't enjoy baking.  He was thrilled with his blue cake!!  The bride goes to our church and when I told her the story of the recycled cake, we both got a good laugh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment