Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blanket

For Christmas my mom made Josiah the cutest blanket.  We both were a bit unsure if he would actually like being given a blanket for a gift.  But I think she hit the nail on the head when she put a few monster trucks on it.  It's super cute, my friend said it looked like it was from Pottery Barn.  I agree!!

When I was a kid my Grandma Rudy always provided us with the best homemade blankets.  I hope my kids are as sentimental about their blankets as I am mine!






6 comments:

  1. I heard about this blanket, but didn't get to see it yet. I love it Rach! So cute. It does remind me of Pottery Barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blanket is very cool!! I wanna be a grandchild of Rachel Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole, I would love to have you as a grandchild but that would mean you would be a PK and that also means you have to walk a very fine chalk line. Steve has very high standards for my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Grandma, that Steve Heitland doesn't scare me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you would have a little fear if Steve had a little more Mennonite blood in him!!

      Your Mennonite Gma

      Delete