He also is a napper. He will often be found sound asleep in the middle of the day. I've been taking a series of photos with my iPod to document this. These pictures just make me laugh.
Monday, March 23, 2015
Chronic Napper
Aaron is a funny dude. He is almost always the first one awake. He wakes up happy and ready to tackle the day. He's loud and talkative. Steve and I keep saying we need to get this guy a paper route...
He also is a napper. He will often be found sound asleep in the middle of the day. I've been taking a series of photos with my iPod to document this. These pictures just make me laugh.
He also is a napper. He will often be found sound asleep in the middle of the day. I've been taking a series of photos with my iPod to document this. These pictures just make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


He's the cutest little napper! The ones where he is lying on the floor in the middle of everything crack me up.
ReplyDeleteHis poor future wife...I guess he won't be hearing the baby crying in the middle of the night!
Hahaha.....I agree with Carol.....the one on the wood floor!!
ReplyDelete