This past week my friend Chrissy and I had a glorious day at the beach. Her 4 kids and my older 4 match up just right and they are all good friends. What a wonderful day together!!
 |
| Poor Jojo just couldn't keep his swim trucks up. |
 |
| I love this picture. Josiah loves Aaron's friend Jaden so much. What I love about this pic is that Jojo was the one who put his arms around the boys! I was taking a pic of them just sitting there and he initiated it. |
 |
Another 'i love Jaden' shot
|
The following 2 pictures are giving me a headache. They were literally taken seconds apart from each other on different sides of the boat. I just can't decide which I like better...sun in their faces...sun to their backs. I'm just posting both!
No comments:
Post a Comment