I gave Morgan the option of having a bit of a different 13th birthday party. When her big sis turned 13, we did a day at the beach with some friends. Morgan was dead set against doing the same thing, she wanted something different. She really, really wanted to do an overnight at her favorite campground. For awhile I told her it just wasn't going to work because there was no way I could haul a van full of girls and all our stuff. After giving it some thought, I invited my mom to come along so we would have an extra vehicle to haul all our junk. It worked out wonderfully to have my mom along to keep me company while the girls had their fun!
It was a wonderful trip. The girls were so sweet and so much fun. They kept busy swimming, boating, mini golf, hanging out, walking around, and a super fun scavenger hunt that my mom made. What a treat to be able to spend a couple of days with them.
 |
| The boy in the background of these pics is driving me mad!! Wishing for some photoshop... |
 |
| So bummed my mom didn't make it into this picture. I was using a borrowed camera and could not figure out how to use the self timer. But mom was kind enough to get me in! |
No comments:
Post a Comment