Monday, January 18, 2016

Favorite Pics

I very much enjoy documenting our family with pictures.  It has always been my most 'creative' endeavor.  I'm not much of a crafter or decorator but I love keeping up with our lives with photos and updating the blog.

To be honest I have a love/hate relationship with taking pictures for other people.  I like it because it always challenges me, it make us a bit of extra money, and I can use it as a gift to bless friends or family.  But it does stress me out as well. Taking pictures for others definitely brings out my insecurities.  I want to grow and be challenged with my abilities and it's definitely put to the test when shooting for others.

Here are a few of my favorites that I took for others in 2015.























1 comment:

  1. Notice the goofy shots are of family. However, I love those shots. I just laugh out loud. Especially Chad yawning. You are an outstanding photographer, but these pictures miss something. Something that I get to experience. Your personality, patience, fun attitude, and sweetness to help the kids to feel comfortable. All to get a great smile for us to put on our walls. I think that is my favorite to watch during the shoots.

    ReplyDelete