Friday, October 7, 2016

Dutch Wonderland

I love to see God provide my kids with the desires of their hearts.  For a few months Greta had been saying that she wanted to go to Dutch Wonderland for her birthday. It's a local amusement park that caters to younger kids.  It would be a pretty penny to take the whole crew and I kind of wrote it off.  As her birthday began to approach, I started to pray that God would provide a way for me to take her. I remembered that a friend from church works there and I approached him seeing if he could get discounted tickets.  He responded to me that he actually had 6 FREE tickets he could give me!  I was so excited and humbled that God would bless my dear girl this way.

We had such a fun day for G's birthday.  I invited her good friend Cianna and her mom (and my good friend!!).  A special birthday memory for sure.














I love this next series of photos.  We were riding a boat across the water that had fake animals.  Jo looked at me with a freaky face and said, "What's the noise?"  I told him it was an alligator.  You can watch his face for a few seconds and then he responds, "You're kidding, Mom!!"








SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I remember when Dale's parents would take the Landis clan to Dutch Wonderland. We had a terrific time!
    Lori, great pictures! The smiles on the kid's adorable faces says it all!

    ReplyDelete