Thursday, December 22, 2016

Aaron:10

My not-so-little boy turned 10 this week.  It's been so fun to watch our son grow up. As a baby he was very happy and easy to please and he's still that way.  Aaron reminds me a lot of Steve and I think that's maybe why I like him so much!

One of my favorite things about Aaron is how conscientious he is.  He's very aware of those around him and how his actions affect others.  He's quick to apologize, would give you the shirt off his back, and he thanks me for everything from pouring his cereal or taking him to the grocery store with me.  I love that Aaron cares about right and wrong and loves others.  He remembers everyone's name and how they're connected to others that he knows.  If he meets you once you're his friend.  Aaron is tender but tough, loves to laugh and is such a good kid.  We are so happy he is ours!!!

Happy birthday, Aaron Jeffrey, we love you so much!!




















                                                                                                         







No comments:

Post a Comment