Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Greta: 9

Greta is the sweet and sassy sister sandwiched between her bothers. I love seeing her grow and develop into her own little self. For many years I saw her as a mix between her older sisters, but she's just not. She's her own full and unique self.

Greta loves time to play and have fun with her friends and brothers but also loves to be alone. She colors and makes cards and does a lot of reading. She is the most recent Harry Potter fan in the family. She is in love with the audio books.

I love that Greta knows that she thinks and wants and is not afraid to say it. This is where the 'sassy' part comes in. 😜 Overall she is easy-going but she does have her opinions.

One thing that I've noticed about Greta as she's gotten older is her compassion for others. She often notices and feels for the underdog or the one left out. She is very tender hearted.

G continues to be the most competitive child in the family. She's fierce and a force to be reckoned with. Sure do love this precious girl!!!













Poor G, she stepped in some burn hazel...







No comments:

Post a Comment