Sunday, December 2, 2007

Gingerbread Fun

Tonight we are all feeling festive as we pulled out the pre-made Gingerbread Kits. This was the first time that I bought one but knew that the girls would have a blast. Here are some pictures of their time...

I roped Steve into the "construction phase" of the house.


Claudia concentrating hard


Morgan taking a lick of the iciing


Claudia's finished product


Morgan's finished product

5 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see you guys the other week. I miss you guys and can't wait till you get back. Aaron is looking so much older it isn't even funny. Well have a great week!

    love,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia and Morgan, you are very artistic in your designs on your gingerbread houses. They are very beautiful!! It looked like you had a very fun time making them.

    Can't wait till I see all of you again.

    Love,
    GMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve & Lori,

    good to see that Steve is engaging in the more important aspects of the PC - like building gingerbread homes... ahhhh, Koine Greek and Gingerbread!!

    Miss you guys. Brenda and I are still considering staying with y'all during my retreat in end of Jan... if you will still have us!

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heitlands!
    Lori Randolph, here :-) Just thought I'd let you know that I stumbled upon (aka Sara Rankin's blog site) your blog site. It was great to read up on how you all are doing at the PC.
    Take Care, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah! We made the same gingerbread house! Norma bought it and sent it home with the kids, so I had no choice but to make it. They look like they turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete