A few days ago Aaron started saying, "Ma ma." I don't know if he knows what it means or not, but it is so fun to hear his little voice saying my name.
One little logistical issue that we are facing with our blog is that Steve and I both post. Yesterday I had a friend tell me that she read the whole post about "me" visiting a dead guy's grave and until she saw the picture, she thought it was me. Now, I thought that would have been an obvious one to who was writing... guess not. I got a good laugh out of that. So I guess we will need to start distinguishing who "we" are.
Lori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey lori, thanks for the blog address! fun fun. yes, i agree, it was nice chatting with you on sunday! hope your having a good week!
ReplyDeleteoh yes those are sweet, sweet words. you're right...i didn't think you'd visit a dead guy either :)
ReplyDelete