You look like you are having a wonderful time with your kiddos. It is so good to see you having fun with homeschooling. It is also good to see that you have made friends quickly. I think about you guys often and you know what I miss ya. I'm pretty sure we are coming down the first Sunday of December. We will let you know soon. Carol
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Those are the cutest pilgrims I have ever seen!!! Looks like you all had such a great time! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look like you are having a wonderful time with your kiddos. It is so good to see you having fun with homeschooling. It is also good to see that you have made friends quickly. I think about you guys often and you know what I miss ya. I'm pretty sure we are coming down the first Sunday of December. We will let you know soon.
ReplyDeleteCarol
Those two little pilgrims have to be the cutest i've ever seen! And there so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy! Love Ya!
ReplyDelete~Ash n Mom~