Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pay Day


This evening I was in the girl's bedroom doing some organizing and cleaning up. Morgan came in and was digging through her purse. She came to up me and gave me 2 pennies and said, "Mom, I want to pay you for all the hard work you do." What a little cutie. I wish at that moment I could have been inside her little mind seeing what she was thinking.
I have become more and more thankful for my little girls. They are growing up so quickly and becoming little people that relate to me like friends. For example, the 3 of us were at Old Navy the other week and I was trying on a sweater debating whether to get cream or navy. I was going to get the navy and Claudia was trying to tell me that the cream looked better. After going round and round with her (remember, she just turned 7) she says to me, "Mom, it's not that I'm saying that the navy one looks bad on you, it's just that I think the cream looks much better." So I bought the cream one.
I love those girlies.

2 comments:

  1. That is SO sweet! I continue to enjoy more and more my moments with Maddie...after your post I'm looking forward even more to times like that! I love thinking of Maddie as my little friend! Thanks for sharing that! Looking forward to seeing the cream sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for buying the cream one! What a good mommy.

    ReplyDelete