Monday, November 19, 2007

Climbing fun

At Dick's Sporting Goods here in Gaithersburg, they have a 45 foot climbing wall that you can climb for just a couple of bucks a piece. My girls have been wanting to do this for a long time, especially Morgan. About a year ago, she taped her jump rope to the wall thinking that she could give that a shot. Back home at the Barnstormers Stadium they have a wall, but you have to be 45 lbs. to go. At Morgan's rate, that could be a few years. So, the other night we had a change to take the girls. It was so fun to watch them climb. Even I put the harness on and attempted to prove my youthfulness. Here are some photo's of the girl's climb.
Forgive me for the sideways shots of Claudia. I've spent way too much time
already trying to flip them and it just won't let me.









1 comment:

  1. I bet the girls had a lot of fun rock climbing! They are so cute!! I LUB THEM!! ~Auntie Ashley~

    ReplyDelete