Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fun Pictures

This past fall, a friend and fellow PC student, Raymond Cournoyer, kindly
took our family pictures. He did an excellent job and got some great shots
for us. I know some of you have seen these on our
Christmas card, but I threw a couple more of my favorites in.

I can hardly believe this pose worked, Aaron
hates to stand like this.


My cutie girls


My favorite family shot


This is my favorite picture. I think it looks
like a Gap jean ad.

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures. You guys have some cute kids!!:):) Even though Aaron wasn't too happy with me....I still do enjoy that kid...maybe when you guys come back he'll warm up...I'll keep my fingers crossed!:):) Have a great weekend! It was nice seeing you guys.

    ~Moriah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! Yup, that last one definately looks like a GAP add! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these Lori! Your family is very cute:)

    Love,
    ~Krista Herr~

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!!! totally love that last shot too! they could definitely be gap girls!

    ReplyDelete