Friday, January 4, 2008

Still here

I just wanted to take a minute to fill in all you faithful readers. We returned to Gaithersburg on Monday after 2 1/2 weeks in Lancaster. After we all recovered from the stomach virus we did have a great time on our vacation. This week has been a little crazy trying to unpack and get back in the swing of life after having help with the kids for so long!!

I have lots of pictures that I want to share but something is wrong with our iphoto... we are waiting on a new piece of computer something (way above my head). Hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to catch up with what has been happening.

One quick funny story, my little boy is turning from nice to naughty... since we have been back here he is into everything, climbing on top of things, trying to climb out of the bathtub, going up or down steps and we have no idea where he disappeared to. The other day I was sitting here on the computer and I have no idea how the following unfolded with out me realizing... I hear Aaron crying and here he is IN the fireplace (obviously not being used), stuck and trying to get out. He had opened the glass doors, opened the screen, crawled in and was covered with black ashes. We have never actually used the fireplace but apparently the people before us did. Little stinker. For a split second I considered running and getting my camera but that would have been mean to leave him stuck there crying!! Aaron still has no desire to walk, once in awhile he will stand and take a step or two. He is very content to crawl and climb wherever he needs to go!

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys
    It was good to see you in Lancaster
    and get to talk to you a little bit.
    Your kids are growing up and they are so cute. Looking forward to the pictures.
    Love ya
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron in the fireplace ... that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while! I'd have been mean and left him there while I got my camera, lol. =)

    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete