Monday, September 29, 2008

Morgan's photo shoot

Ok, so the following post will not win me any mother-of-the-
year awards. But this is just too funny not to pass along. The
other day I walked into our bedroom and Morgan had Greta
perched on the rocking chair sitting up straight and it looked
so cute. I ran and got the camera and snapped a shot. Morgan
asked if she could take some picts of Greta. I said sure and left
the room. The following is what happened in my absence. Funny
when I left, I was concerned about what Morgan might do to my
camera. Never occured to me to be concerned about what she might
do to the baby!!!










6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Well, God makes babies flexible for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little greta. :-0 funny what older siblings do.
    thanks for sharing!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. you crack me up lori! hilarious. poor little greta! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. uptight cousin reporting. LORI!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God for "guarding angels"

    G-pa Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip. I'll remember that before I let James get ideas for the new baby. Great pics, Morgan!
    love,
    the floods

    ReplyDelete