Poor little Greta gets so many bumps and bruises around here. We have no idea of where she gets most of them from!! Currently, she has a bruised eye and nobody knows what happened. Was it the fall off the kitchen chair, the Hot Wheels that your brother tossed across the room... poor Greta. She is so squirrely, I have such a hard time getting a cute, in-focus shot of her. This was the best I could get of the bruised eye.
Since we got our new stools for the island, they have become the new favorite place to hang (still no counter, but who cares??). This morning Morgan set up some store where Aaron was buying and trading animals from her, it was funny.
Crazy bed-head
Somehow Aaron's slipper made it as decor on the counter top bracket.
Aaron got a late b-day card in the mail from grandpa H. He was SO thrilled to get something in the mail to open.
Finger puppets in the card. How exciting.
Aaron was NOT a happy camper when I took the check that was inside. It was his b-day $, try and explain that concept to a 3 year old. All afternoon he kept asking me if we could go to the bank. This was his reaction when I took the check from him.
Hey Lori's mom, where are your pink sweatpants?
ReplyDeleteCarol Landis, you are so funny (or is it Dale?). But I thought they were purple.
ReplyDelete