Some little girlie had our undivided attention all afternoon thanks to g-ma and g-pa taking the older ones to the pool with my mom's friend. It was so fun to be with just her, she's growing up so fast!! She is so wiggly and will not sit still for nothin'. I was trying to hard to get some shots of her today... got a few.
I love this old stocking. My mom made them from an old blanket that I believe her g-pa made.
This cracks me up. I think it looks like a passport photo.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
She looks so happy to be with just you two.
ReplyDeleteNow that we have four, I love it when we can just have some one on one time with one of the kiddos. It's precious time.
ReplyDeleteThe "passport" photo of Greta reminds me of Teya at that age.
Sweet pictures. She sure is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE GRETA!!!!! She is SSOO cute!!!
ReplyDelete