Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Correction
This morning I was thinking about what I wrote on my post last night. The down side of communicating with others through this medium is that you are getting a very, very small glimpse of what happens around here. I do not want to paint any kind of picture that things are just perfect around here!! So for the sake of full honesty, yes, I am thankful for how well Morgan and Aaron play together. Though as best buds as they are, they can also fight like no other. Just wanted to make sure that I was reporting the whole story here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fighting?!...nah. Live the perfect blog world dream!
ReplyDeleteBlogs could never fully portray life. It's great that you choose to focus on the good of God's grace in your everyday life through this blog. It helps me be sharper to pick up on that in my own life, when I read what you write.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lori!