Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wow

Thanks to some amazing weather and an eager husband, our outside it looking better and better. We created a walkway back to our someday-to-be-patio and have the front of the house mulched. There is much to be done to fill in the flowerbeds, that will be a fun, slow-going process.


2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! Way to go Steve. I love when Quay gets excited and works hard outside to get a project done. Hubbies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW is right! Looks great Lori.

    I'm super excited to work in my flowerbeds more this year.

    FYI: if you want great priced perennial flowers and shrubs, my parent's church (Kauffman's Menn. in Manheim) has their annual plant sale Memorial weekend (Fri. and Sat.) Last year I got 9 things for under $20. They donate all the proceeds to MCC or some such organization.

    ReplyDelete