Great moments! Looking at these pictures takes me back to the time, many years ago, when I would toss Sarah in the air. Keep it up, these days will pass too fast! Geoff
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Great moments! Looking at these pictures takes me back to the time, many years ago, when I would toss Sarah in the air. Keep it up, these days will pass too fast!
ReplyDeleteGeoff
Thanks for the warning although I looked anyway. I shouldn't have looked. All I could say was "Oh my."
ReplyDeleteShe does look like a diver! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteAhh ... Memories - love the "air time" - flying is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteMAW
I remember Steve doing that with Claudia when we all lived at the Base. Too funny!
ReplyDelete~ Christy
So fun! :)
ReplyDelete