Friday, July 8, 2011

Can't get enough of her



This little girl has just been cracking me up the last few days.  It seems within the last week her vocabulary has exploded and she is now relating fully as a big kid.  Good and bad ways...I'll start with the bad.  Twice today, after me telling her to do something that she did not want to do, her response was, "You're not in charge of me."  Umm...yes I am.  Though it was a a bit unnerving to hear her say that, I have to admit that it was pretty funny coming out of her mouth.  I don't know where she heard it and I'm not sure that she knows what it means.  Ok...actually as I am thinking of it, I think she hears her brother saying that to his sisters.  And yes, he does know what it means!
On to the cute.  She awoke from her nap extra late today and we were all in the kitchen and as she came down the steps and before we could see her she exclaimed, "Hi!!!  It's Gweda!!"  Her new thing is to say "berry" instead of very and she uses it at least 15 times in a sentence.  "Mom, I am berry, berry, berry, berry, berry, berry.... tired."  Today at supper she told Steve, "I want berry much more milk."

1 comment: