I wanted to take a few minutes (ok, I typed that almost 2 hours ago. So much for a few minutes!!) to review all that happened to us as a family this past year. It was so fun to briefly look back at my photos and see all that has happened over these 12 months. I know I say this all the time, but I can't believe how quickly time flies. I am overwhelmed at all of God's kindness to my family and all the blessing that surround us.
![]() |
| Lots of snow to shovel this past winter! |
![]() |
| I took a trip to CA to visit some of Steve's family |
![]() |
| Got lots of shots of my gorgeous sister-in-law, Ashley |
![]() |
| Our long time friend, Teya, came for a visit |
![]() |
| Greta bravely got rid of her pacifier. Here she is getting comforted by daddy. |
![]() |
| The family has gotten lots of use out of their Broncos sweatshirts given by my parents. |
![]() |
| Helped shoot my first wedding. This picture captures the day. The weather was TERRIBLE!! |
![]() |
| Easter |
![]() |
| Took pics for my good friend, Grace, and her beautiful daughters. |
![]() |
| Mother's Day |
![]() |
| About 13 weeks pregnant. |
![]() |
| My friend Krista's adorable kids |
![]() |
| Engagement shoot |
![]() |
| Thomas family beach trip |
![]() |
![]() |
| 20 weeks |
![]() |
| Groundbreaking for our new church building. This was the start of the 100's of hours that my dear hubby is now pouring into the building project. |
![]() |
| July 4th |
![]() |
| Another beautiful family I got to shoot |
![]() |
| Steve said good-bye to his Aspire. |
![]() |
| My kids had SO much fun with their swimming classes this summer |
![]() |
| Camping |
![]() |
| The gorgeous Oliver girls |
![]() |
| Our trip to Ohio to visit my brother. This was one of my favorite photos of the year. |
![]() |
| My dear Morgan and her diving board accident. |
![]() |
| Steve put up a basketball hoop and it's provided hours of entertainment |
![]() |
| Girls beach trip |
![]() |
| Morgan turned 9 |
![]() |
| Greta turned 3 |
![]() |
| Another favorite photo of the year. |
![]() |
| 30 some weeks preggo |
![]() |
| We were very happy to welcome Uncle Jeremy to live in PA. |
![]() |
| Claudia's bang-up week at the fair. Catching the pig and a blue ribbon on her photo!! |
![]() |
| Claudia turned 11 |
![]() |
| My cousin and his adorable family |
![]() |
| Just days before I delivered. |
![]() |
| We were so happy to welcome our sweet baby Josiah |
![]() |
| Aaron turned 5 |
































































Just lovely. What a great record.
ReplyDeletewow lori! love it. you captured some *great* moments. i love the one of greta in the pool!!! & many others.
ReplyDeletetaking pics & doing something with them can overwhelm me...but you've just re-inspired me. :)