Friday, January 20, 2012

Greta-isms

Greta is at the stage where she is saying so many cute things.  She's not a huge talker so this cute stage is coming later than some of my other kids.  A few of my recent favorites:

*At supper Steve has been reading from the Old Testament about Joseph.  She calls him Jo-fus.
*Josiah is baby J-siah.  No o.
*When she sneezes she says, "Bless me."
*When told to apologize, instead of saying, "I'm sorry" she says, "I forgive you."
*When you ask her preference on something she usually starts it with a slow and drawn out, "Pwobably..."
*Instead of saying really she says bery.  Today she told me, "I miss daddy bery, bery, bery."

She has also mastered the lower lip cry.  It's so dear.  Not sure how I captured this the other day.  Sure to love that girlie.  She's such a sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. She looks like her cousin Alana with that lip!! Love that girl!

    MAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are huge Jo-fus fans around here, too.

    :) smiles.

    ReplyDelete