Sunday, May 6, 2012

Matching

This morning after everyone was dressed and ready for church, I realized that we all semi-matched.  I grabbed the quick opportunity for a shot of the kids and I.  (Steve leaves super early on Sundays, though his brown sweater he wore today would have fit in just lovely.)

After I got to church I realized that Greta had a fever.  Yes, that's what happens when you have 5 kids.  You realize it after you get to church.  Her and Josiah and I turned around and came home.

My 5 year old is so bad.


Check out Aaron running the remote.  Being subtle is not his strong point.




3 comments:

  1. Love your outtakes as much as the "nice" ones.

    Did you peg-leg your jeans?!?!?!?
    I'm having flashbacks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, I know we are the same age, what on earth is "peg-leg" your jeans? If that is the same as tight roll, no they are not peg-legged. Just cuffed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun pictures of you & the kids! hope greta is better by now!!? & that no one else gets sick.

    ReplyDelete