Last summer Aaron was learning to ride his bike with no training wheels and doing very well. We didn't ride all winter and for whatever reason this spring, he has decided that he can NOT do it. I have tried over and over with him and his stubborn attitude wins and I give up.
The other night Steve was out with him and got the first taste of the i-will-not-ride-my-bike stubbornness. I could laugh b/c it wasn't me with him.
I just showed this picture to Aaron and asked him what it was. He said, "Me having a bad attitude." Uh huh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As I said in a comment in a previous post: Yep. He's a Heitland.
ReplyDeleteTanya, I am glad to see that some things can speak for themselves on this blog.
ReplyDeleteo my! :)
ReplyDeleteit's that same stubborness that got him riding the bike w/out training wheels last year!
i love that little ones so often know exactly what is going on in their heart...even when sometimes we parents think its alot for them to grasp. he's got some great personality!! & great parents that are teaching him how to direct it. ;)