![]() |
| Little duck, kitty cat, Ninja Warrior, and 2 old fashioned Christmas carolers. Much to Claudia's dismay, these pics were taken before their hair and makeup was done. I was running out of day light! |
This right here is the picture of 4 year old stubbornness. Greta was going to be a ballerina and I got her a cute little costume. She did not like what she needed to wear with the costume to stay warm. She was insisting on wearing this black sweater and skirt. I turned her into a cat. But she refused to let me give her a pink nose or a tail. All she wanted was whiskers. In the end, she was happy. Score.
![]() |
| This was Greta's attempt at a ninja kick. More like a ninja spin. |
![]() |
| Our neighbor, Cammy, joined the girls with their costume idea. The girls were having a hard time posing correctly for this. I love Morgan's face here. |











I LOVE the girls' costume idea!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rachel