Getting out of the house to be gone that long was no small feat!! I had 6 different people in my house to help with the kids. Yes, I said 6!! They were all wonderful to help me out. The kids had a great time while we were gone and they were very well taken care of.
First up was dear Mrs. Garber. This woman has more energy than Steve and I combined. She is so sweet and my kids love her. She babysat for us once before and she told me it was one of the best days of her life. Really?? I'm telling you, this is the lady you want to babysit for you!!
Kim is a lover of tea parties so she and the girls served a high tea.
![]() |
| I'm so bummed this picture of Kim and the kids is blurry!! |
I love that Claudia videoed them doing "cups" together.
Next up was my cousin Shannon who came for just a couple of hours she had before getting her son off the bus. She was so sweet to bring the kids each a gift when she came! Sorry Shannon, no pics.
My mom and dad swooped in and had the kids for the last 2 1/2 days. Mom heroically got them all dressed and ready for trick or treat. It is no small thing in my house! I was so happy to receive a picture from dad's phone of them all dressed up.
Greta the cheerleader, Josiah the frog, Claudia was Luna Lovegood, Morgan the Ninja, and Aaron, not sure what he was to be honest!! A skeleton ninja??
Poor Josiah had a small accident while there. I guess someone broke a glass and the clean up committee missed a small shard. Josiah somehow stepped on it and it was lodged deeply into his foot. Dad says it was about 1/2 inch into the ball of his foot. Dad sent me a pic of the shard.
Sat. morning mom and dad took the kids out for breakfast. I laughed when I saw piles of bacon on all my kids plates. So typical.
My parents needed to go away Sat. night and Uncle Jeremy came for about for the last 2 hour leg. He was a very, very smart man and made the kids clean up the house before he would take them to McDonalds for supper. I was happy to have come home to a house mostly in order!




No comments:
Post a Comment