Last Sunday I was getting Josiah dressed for church, it was one of the first times I had put his dressy long pants on him this fall. I thought his pants fit a bit weird and were a funny gray color but that was as far as it went. During prayer after worship, I had him on my lap and was looking at him and saw that there was lace trim on the edge of his pockets. I started giggling and could not stop. Then I saw it on the edge of his cargo pockets and trimmed down the seam of the back of the pants. It struck me so funny, the poor boy wearing lace trimmed grayish purple cargo pants. Thankfully the lace was pretty matted, it needed a good iron. Hopefully I was the only one who noticed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Is mommy mean too?
ReplyDelete