Thursday, October 10, 2013

Water park

One of the highlights of our trip to Massanutten was the day spent at the water park.  The kids all LOVED it, it was such a treat for us.

This year Aaron learned to swim and it was so exciting for me.  We spent a lot of time swimming that week and he did great seeing how far he could swim underwater.  He also did great at the water park, he spent much of his time going on the tube slides.

A favorite of the older girls was the wave.  I can't remember exactly what it was called.  Morgan loved it and was quite good at it.  She spent most of the day there.



I have to admit that I had my turn or 2 on the wave.  It is WAY harder than it looks.  I did feel a bit silly, it was more of a young persons hang out, here I am, mom of 5 trying to find my way on the wave.    I am so like my dad that way!

Claudia also liked the wave but had more fun on the slides with Aaron.


Greta spent most of her time swimming in the hot springs!!  She hates cold water and was a bit chilled walking around the park.  She did like the slides as well once she got used to the water.

And little Mr. LOVED the water park!!  He would go down these slides over and over again.  It was so cute.


Horrible mom of the year moment.  I wanted to get a picture of him going down the slide.  Well, I forgot that he needs help getting out of the water.  As soon as I snapped this picture I realized I needed to grab him!!  Oops!




A safer landing


No comments:

Post a Comment