*I often struggle with what to feed the kids for lunch. Our mornings are so full with school and chores most days I haven't even given it a thought. The other day I made a salad bar for the kids. I wasn't sure how the kids would respond but they loved it. Makes my day when I score like that! As I was making her salad, Greta informed me that she does not like the 'oke of her hard boiled egg, she just wanted the white part.
*It's 6:13 a.m. and all my kids are still sleeping. That's a big deal around here. I am grateful for these mornings where the sun is still not shining.
*My kids have always been a bit obsessed with Playmobile (sp?) but I've never bought it for them. I recently had a friend from church babysit and she brought bins of it and she let us keep it for a few extra days. Aaron was in heaven.
*This school year I have been teaching Greta how to read. I've used the same method for all my kids, a book entitled, Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. We are a quarter of the way through the book and it's so fun to see her little mind take off. Yesterday she read, "The cat is sad. The cat is sick."

No comments:
Post a Comment