Today our sweet boy turns 7. Aaron is such a kind and pleasant guy, I am often so grateful for him and his place in our family. One thing I love about him is his awareness of others. Just last night I was fixing some lights on the Christmas tree and I dropped and busted one of Claudia's glass angels (sorry, Mom.) Everyone in the room knew I felt bad and Aaron rushed right over and picked up all the glass pieces without saying a word. As much as he is rough and tumble, he is tender and kind and a very grateful kid.
These days Aaron is pretty obsessed with his Legos. It's what he talks about all day long. He builds, creates characters, tells stories, and just has fun. I have a feeling we will be in this stage for awhile!! He also loves to play with Morgan, they spend a lot of time playing ninjas, creating obstacle courses, etc. He adores his baby brother, I love watching their relationship grow. He's also learning how to protect his sisters, something his dad does well at teaching him. Recently a much older neighbor boy was throwing snow at Greta and Aaron told him that was not ok to do to Greta. I was very proud of him for standing up to the older boy!
Aaron hasn't played on any sports teams yet, but I have a feeling he's gonna follow in his dad's footsteps in being a precision athlete (that's what I like to call Steve). He's focused, precise, and good at things like kicking and throwing; he nails it every time. Aaron has a pretty solid arm on him.
I was grateful for a warmer day a few weeks back that I was able to take these pictures of my sweet boy. Happy Birthday, Bud!! We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















I always forget how very close in age Aaron and Ronan are (his 7th was on the 2nd). Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!
ReplyDelete