Monday, December 23, 2013

Party

Aaron and I were very excited to be invited to a mother/son Christmas party.  My friend Chrissy is...amazing.  This girl has some serious skills.  Once a month she teaches an art class for homeschoolers in her home.  She has my 3 older kids all day.  They love, love, love going there.

Anyway, so she had this party for her son b/c she does stuff like this every year, and it was his turn.  She pulls things off like this like it's a walk in the park.  I keep telling myself that I don't have to compare myself to her!!

I asked Aaron if he wanted to get dressed up for the party.  The shirt with the flame on was as fancy as he got.

A few of the boys couldn't come so it was just these 3.  They had a blast together.  We played Milles Bornes (sp???), had supper and made some ornaments together.  



No comments:

Post a Comment