Friday, May 29, 2015

Track and Field day 2015

And yet another year we drove about an hour and a half to participate in a homeschool track and field day.  This event is truly one of my favorites, so well organized!!  


About a week before the field day the woman in charge sent an email asking if anyone would be wiling to sing the national anthem.  I asked Morgan.  She calmly shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sure."  I am SO proud of her!!  It's such a tough song to sing and she did it so gracefully.  


G loved, loved all the running events.  She is such a little competitor!!







We know a number of families who homeschool and one of my favorite benefits is the strong relationships I see between siblings.  Truly... all day long at this event I would see younger siblings and older siblings hugging each other as they were passing through the events.  I was so happy to capture our own little sibling love.






No comments:

Post a Comment