| One of the funniest moments of the day for me was right here walking in. Josiah is a bit of a mama's boy and though he liked the idea of being a ring bearer (or a reindeer as he called it) he did terrible in practice, was super stubborn and I was not sure how he would do the day of the wedding. I hadn't seen him all morning and was so nervous that as soon as he spotted me he would want me and flip out. The bridal party was all lined up outside of this door on the left. I had asked someone where Josiah was and they said right inside the door. When it was our turn to walk in I was hiding behind my brother-in-law Seth for as long as I could so Josiah would not spot me. I couldn't hide any longer and took my place at the door. I see little Josiah's head pop around the door frame, look right at me and exclaim, "HI MOM!!!" Totally cracked me up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment