Saturday, October 24, 2015

Massanutten '15

Our dear friends were so kind to give our family a week at their time share in Virginia. We had such a fun time together, it's always nice to get away.

 

I went into the week with good intentions of getting lots of school done.  The wifi there was bad so we weren't able to access Aaron's lessons.  So cursive and literature, that was it!



This was a favorite hang out place

It's so funny to overhear kids playing the game Life.  "Yeah, I have twins!!" or "I really hope I get married!"

My husband just loves getting his picture taken

This picture makes me laugh.  At home we get our milk from the Amish, very fresh and creamy.  Greta is very hard-core committed to her fresh milk.  She had a bit of a meltdown when Steve poured store bought milk on her cereal!




You'll notice Claudia is missing from these pics.  She only joined us halfway through the week because of school.




Our ride on the chair lift to the top of the mountain.  Such a beautiful ride!!

Thanks, Dale!!  







Are you noticing a theme with these pics?  "Mom, take a picture of me jumping!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment