typically not really liked their dad until they were almost
two. Not my little Aaron. Especially recently he has really
taken a liking to Steve, it is so cute. Steve can barely get
in the door and put his things down in the evening before Aaron
is pulling on his pant leg to be held. Then last night Steve
had to go away and when he left, Aaron sat by the door and
cried, it was sad but so cute.
I know Steve will not like that I posted these pictures. The
last time I posted his picture a guy at the Pastor's College
took it and photo shopped it into some pretty unflattering
pictures of him. Ok, it was quite hilarious actually! So, hopefully
the following pics that I think are adorable will not come
back to haunt Steve!

why, anyone who would deface a picture of a man with his son, i just don't know what to say!! i'm sure it was hilarious and that there were many who had wished they'd thought of it!! :)
ReplyDeletethose pictures are great memories that you guys will cherish forever....how cute Aaron is...miss you guys :(:(
ReplyDeleteMoriah
Oh, those are precious pictures!!! Makes a mama's heart melt. Anyone who messes with those pics on photoshop has some serious issues. If they want to really embarrass him, I have much better pictures from 12 years ago that they could use.
ReplyDeleteVery cute....I still can't believe how big your little boy is getting.
ReplyDeleteI hope all is going well,
~Krista~
as long as they don't mess with Aaron...i mean he doesn't need anything photoshopped...steve, on the other hand...just kidding...
ReplyDelete:)
hope all is going well...
Sara